Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Organic Adventurers - New Portrait Pack

Alec T.
Marketplace Creator
Hi everyone, Well it's been an embarrassingly long time since my last release of Organic Adventures so I've finally managed to find time to create something new. I've made a new character portrait pack in a more quirky style and hope you guys enjoy it! There's a bunch of humans, elves and orcs within. Other generic fantasy races are likely to follow.  Any feedback on this pack or what you'd like to see next is very, very welcome. I also really appreciate everyone who purchased Organic Adventures since its release :) 
Those look great. It's always awesome to have a consistent art style for characters, so the more you can do the better. If you're not already, I'd take commissions for character art on the condition that the character can be put into later releases. Similar to how Devin Night does his tokens.
Alec T.
Marketplace Creator
SkyCaptainXIII said: Those look great. It's always awesome to have a consistent art style for characters, so the more you can do the better. If you're not already, I'd take commissions for character art on the condition that the character can be put into later releases. Similar to how Devin Night does his tokens. Thanks! I'll try and get releasing another pack as soon as I can :) This sounds likes a great idea but unfortunately I'm not really clued on how to get the exposure or interest for that! To anyone reading though I would be happy to take personalised commissions on character portraits - pop me a message :) 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Alec, don't forget to post in the  G+Community that roll20 has. Other artist post there and I saw you posted to the roll20 reddit also.

Edited 1464551937
Gold
Forum Champion
Alec T. said: I've made a new character portrait pack in a more quirky style and hope you guys enjoy it! There's a bunch of humans, elves and orcs within. Other generic fantasy races are likely to follow.&nbsp; Didn't see a Marketplace Link to your new pack in the thread, so, here it is folks! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/954/orga" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/954/orga</a>... I'm probably going to use the Orc faces on an upcoming adventure! They have personality, and I have a Family of Orcish Earthbenders coming up in-game soon.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Really enjoy your style, Alec T!
Alec T.
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: Alec T. said: I've made a new character portrait pack in a more quirky style and hope you guys enjoy it! There's a bunch of humans, elves and orcs within. Other generic fantasy races are likely to follow.&nbsp; Didn't see a Marketplace Link to your new pack in the thread, so, here it is folks! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/954/orga" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/954/orga</a>... I'm probably going to use the Orc faces on an upcoming adventure! They have personality, and I have a Family of Orcish Earthbenders coming up in-game soon. Urgh, d'oh. Thank you! That's lovely to hear! Orcish Earthbenders sounds amazing.&nbsp; Russ H. said: Really enjoy your style, Alec T! Thank you! Really appreciate it :)&nbsp;
I do love your style and I do have some personal requests, I just need to get their descriptions to paper :)
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
I love your style! Great job!
Alec T.
Marketplace Creator
Fernando D. said: I love your style! Great job! Hi, thank you! Really nice to hear - it's very different from what I usually do.&nbsp;
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Strong style and skills!