We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Accept
Advertisement Create a free account

Min/Max in auto calc field?

Edited 1464269985
DXWarlock
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I tried I search but didn't turn anything up that seemed to be what I'm trying to do. I have an auto calc field, that I need to turn into a max of 98 The line I have is: <input class="sheet-sdinputbox" type="text" style="width:40px;" name="attr_OCCTs" value="@{SECSKp}+(@{SECSKpl}*(@{LEVEL}-@{SECSKLV}))" disabled="true"> This figures out their percentage on a skill based on: BASE+(PER LEVEL * (LEVEL - LEVEL LEARNED)) Problem is that can calculate to over 98, and the max a skill can get is 98% Is there a way to tell an auto calc to set itself to X, if total is > X? (If there is a way to do min too, that would solve another issue I have).

Edited 1464279453
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
you could try { (your equation), 98}kl1   which I thought used to work, but i can't get that working anymore on a sheet. I am tempted to open a bug report because I swear I used to be able to do it. kl1 , "keep the lowest one of these 2 numbers", is equivalent to "max" kh1, "keep the highest one of these 2 numbers" is equivalent to "min" if it doesn't work on the page for that field, you can have it be part of a rollbutton macro instead and it should work.  something like: type="roll" value="{(@{OCCTs}),98}kl1" 
DXWarlock
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hmm that would work for the rolls. But the sheet will still look strange :( I tried the kl in the sheet calc, your correct it doesnt work, it leaves the field blank.
Brian
Sheet Author
API Scripter
CSS Wizardry has you covered ! <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_max_xy" value="(((@{x} + @{y}) + abs(@{x} - @{y})) / 2)" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_min_xy" value="(((@{x} + @{y}) - abs(@{x} - @{y})) / 2)" />
DXWarlock
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
whoo! that did it. took me a minute to figure out how to use it, but it sorted it all out. What would I do without you guys.