Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Please restore the older version of the dragon age RPG sheet

Edited 1464294871
I noticed recently that the first page of the Drgaon age RPG sheet was updated and i have to say that it really bad. The weapons box was split up into separate ones for ranged and melee when having it serve both purposes worked perfectly fine before. The layout of it is also all sorts of messed with the weapons box at the bottom of the page with less important boxes being placed above it. The page is also filled with negative space which does not look good aesthetically. sheet in question (sorry for low quality i had to zoom out to fit it all in) I don't think i need to explain how bad the new layout is once you see it for yourself.  While i know the DA RPG system is not exactly the most played system on here is there any way to get the previous version restored for those of us who do play it?

Edited 1519780081
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
(Moving this to Character Sheets as it is not strictly a suggestion.  Yes, I know it is old, hush ;)  )