Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Purchasing Tokens Locked to Roll20

I purchased a few token packs and one of them is locked to roll 20. I am in a game where I am not the GM but want to use the new tokens. I am not sure how to go about doing this. 
Unfortunately you don't have access to those when in another person's campaign.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
A quick work around is have the GM promote you up to co-GM long enough to drag and drop your token to a blank page or the splash page, if your gm uses one, and have him demote you back to player.
Does the permission for the art assest still work with in that room after the demotion?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As a co-GM you have the GM ability to move and use any token without it being assigned to you but as a player they have to be assigned to you. The demotion strips you of the any token use power so the GM would have to assign the token to the demoted player if that player did not assign it to themselves before the demotion. 
You can just download the token, right click on it when you search for it, open in new tab, and then change the "thumb.png" part to "max.png". Then you can just upload it as a normal image.