Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Will Roll20CON be saved on twitch?

Sadly, I have an exam on June 3rd so I will not be able to watch parts of Roll20CON during it or the parts that are at 3am for me. So I was wondering if the CON broadcasts will be saved on twitch just like the Burning Wheel episodes are.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
While I can't speak for games as that depends on the groups and GMs, I was told that various panels should be posted to the roll20 youtube channel (I would assume it would be the same with twitch)  so I can watch them later. I'm in a similar situation as you Nicolas but with work not school.
Hi  Nicolas K. - all of Roll20CON on Twitch, our entire 24-hour live stream of game and panels will be available after right away on  twitch.tv/Roll20app after the event. We will then release each of the games and panels as individual videos in a playlist shortly after Roll20CON on  YouTube.com/msRoll20 - thanks!
Oh should I link my twitch stream somewhere for this to happen or?