Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group looking for DM [DnD5th]

Edited 1464392666
Brief summary: Looking for a DM for a group that's been put together. Game:  DnD Next (5th Edition) Times:  7:00-8:00PM GMT-6 starting time, 3 to four hour games, on either Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays. I've been organizing a chat-based game, meeting once a week, via a service of our mutual choice (roll20, teamspeak, skype, steam, et cetera), though preferably something like Roll20 which has an in-chat dice roller already, or Teamspeak (which I have a script for in-chat dice rolling, myself). The times that the current group can meet are Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, in the evenings in US time zones. I've been gathering a group of people interested in playing the game, but am in need of a DM.  I've talked to several people, but none of them were able to make it on any of those three days, so I'm broadening my search. Currently, we have five people, all of us with at least a little experience in 5th edition and ranging from a decent amount to a lot of experience before that. Of them, two are tired of DMing, two have simply no desire to, and the last one is me-- I have a hankering for playing, rather than DMing, right now. As such, we'd like to find someone willing to try out DMing with the group. The primary requirement is that, whichever time we end up choosing, you can make it each week on time. I'm serious when I say this, but for an online chat-based game, that really is the most important thing you can do each week. I'm okay with an inexperienced DM, so long as you are willing to put the effort to show up each week, and work with the players to create an interesting story.  If you can do that and are willing to DM a 5th edition game, now is a good time to join, because we are currently developing ideas on our characters, what kind of game we're going to have, and DnD setting we're going to be roleplaying in. Fastest way to contact me and ensure I give a timely response is on  Steam .
We have found a DM, so this thread's going to be closed.  Thanks for those who responded!