Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG post and game under my games is not connected

Hello, My lfg listing and my game dont appear to be one and that same. and i cant get to the listing shown to everyone without looking for it myself on the lfg. i thought that your games were supposed to be listed under my games as well. House

Edited 1464456857
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, joshia h. The My Games page links to the Game Details page of games that you belong to. A link to the Looking for Players Listing associated with one of these games can be found on its Games Details page. I hope this helps!
Not really, are you saying that the details page and lfg listing even though they look identical are actually different pages?? And that when you click manage listing your managing a listing that mirrors the details page but can be modified separately without changing the details page??
After looking at my last question i realized it in itself describes what seems to be going on. my bad,  chalk it up to getting used to the system i guess. Thank you