Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

The PayPal connection in "Gift a Roll20 subscribtion" doesn't work (for me).

I tried gifting my DM a Roll20 Subscribtion today and found myself unable to connect to PayPal. I got to the step where i put in my mail and password in the little PayPal Window, but was told that i did one of them wrong. Of cause i tried a few times and checked by logging into the actual PayPal website (which worked). I even reset my Password and waited 6 hours before i tried it again a few times, but the window from the roll20 site didn't seem to work. I tried it in Chrome and Edge (on Windows 10). Sorry if some of my explanations are not precise enough, I'm not a native speaker and i hardly know my way around programming. I would love to give my DM the subscribtion gift so it would be great to know what i am doing wrong or if the problem is with roll20.
1464497038
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
All billing related questions are handled by the Dev team over email to protect the user’s private information. Please email them at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> with your information and description of problem. This thread will be closed due to it being handled through email.