Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Reoccuring Broken Tokens

Edited 1464561241
I tried to upload some homebrew tokens of ships for my RP game. Mid-download it got interupted and I had to close the browser. It didn't upload any of the images, but they all seem to still be there in the library. No matter how many times I try to delete them they keep reloading. I've deleted completely downloaded tokens with it and it still doesn't go away. I did bulk download all the tokens in a simple select all then drag and drop. Your computer's settings (A good place to find this info if you don't know it is Support Details ): Firefox(main)/Chrome - I use both. Windows 10 Javascript is enabled Windows Defender & IObit Malware Remover Firefox-None Chrome- Ad Popup Blocker, Gmail (None have conflicted before)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Jessie, first off gifs aren't fully supported so images in that format may be problematic generally, especially when animated. Second when mass deleting images the upper limit seems to be about 30 in one go and even then can take a few moments to work properly, I find leaving the window for a minute just to make sure. If all else fails delete them one by one just to be certain that they are deleting. Report back if there are still issues removing the images and we can escalate this further. Thanks

Edited 1464671561
When I selected them I didn't know they were gifs, they didn't move or anything when I viewed them, but I think I found a solution. I deleted all the images I've uploaded before and then the broken tokens. When I was trying to delete them in-game it didn't seem to work, but doing it from the marketplace tab I manged to delete the broken tokens.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jessie P. said: doing it from the marketplace tab I manged to delete the broken tokens. My next suggestion ;) Glad you got it sorted.