Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG - June 3rd, 2016 @ 12pm CDT for #Roll20CON; 2 players currently needed

System : DCCRPG Session Length : Approx. 4 hours (one-shot) Style : Old School (handouts and a map), CRB and on-the-spot adjudication Level of Play : Level 1 Character Generation : Pre-gens provided LFG Link : DCCRPG: Sour Spring Hollow Redux Adventure/Module : We will be playing Sour Spring Hollow, originally a level-0 adventure written by Michael Curtis and taking place in the Shudder Mountains campaign setting (Appalachian fantasy inspired by Manly Wade Wellman's "Silver John" novels and short stories). It was part of the Chained Coffin Kickstarter. I have bumped it up a notch to level 1. Level of Experience : None needed, new players welcome!
lorbog
Sheet Author
I'd be interested in joining.
lorbog said: I'd be interested in joining. Sounds cool. Can you make a post on the  LFG Listing or send me a Private Message with your email?