Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Allowing more than one webcam on Roll20?

hey Devs.    is there a way to have more than one webcam on Roll20?    i mean one computer, and two webcams but roll20 can select 2 webcams at the same time.  would logging in under Chrome for one webcam and then Firefox for another webcam work?  seemingly two different accounts for both of course.    please help.  i have another player coming in and he doesnt have a laptop and hooking up another webcam to my PC is the only other way to go.  Cheers everyone.  Tim
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Theoretically, if you could get the two browsers to use different cameras on one computer then this should work fine. The best way to find out is to test it :) You shouldn't even need two accounts since it will be the browsers settings that affect the outcome although if you are GM'ing then the player would benefit from having their own account anyway.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I think you'd need two accounts as even if you log in twice (GM and Player) to a campaign, you still only have one portrait.