Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars Saga Edition - LF 2-3 Players

Hey all, I'm starting up a new campaign based 1,000 years before the original trilogy takes place. Currently I will only be able to play on either a Monday or Tuesday during the afternoon/evening hours; possibly late at night as well. A weekly session is likely. Let me know if interested!
I'd be interested as those are great days for me. Message me if you're still looking.
Those days sound great for me as well. I always have Monday off from work. Message me or just post here so I can get back to you if you still plan on running it.
Same here, I like those days and times, if the evenings are EST :) . I tend to play leadership characters, "faces" I think some call them. I enjoy strategy, business management, NPC soldiers, etc. I'll shoot you a PM.
This would be sweet! I am available Monday evenings at 7pm EST. I have been wanting to play a SW game with the Saga rules I bought many years ago, and never once played.
I already play a game on Monday evening, but would be highly interested in a Tuesday game.  Are you planning on force heavy, balanced or no force?
I would be very interested. Depending on chosen time. I have all books, and it's my favorite system.