Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

My Campaign won't load for me or my players.

My campaign isn't loading (as in it gets stuck on the loading screen) for me or my players. My other games are working fine. I've tried updating and clearing my cache, however since it's affecting my players too... I'm assuming it's a problem with the chronicle, not our browsers. Has all the data been lost? Is there any way to retrieve it? (the campaign name is Tales from the Domain of Sussex, I am the GM).
1464623706
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would recommend you go into the chat archive and save any information you deem needed to be kept then clear the chat archive itself. Give that a try and let us know if that worked. If it doesn't work, we can go through the troubleshooting guide.
1464728357
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
First of all don't worry about the data, it's all there and it's not going to go anywhere. I just tried to load your game and it seemed to load just fine now, maybe it was a hiccup with the server. If you still can't load it, I see that you've posted in another thread similar to this with the same issue. Instead of dealing with this in 2 separate threads I'm going to close this one and ask that follow my instructions in the other thread and post there with any further info/questions. This way everyone can get all of their information all in one place. The other thread:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3443937/game-does-not-load/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3443937/game-does-not-load/</a>