Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Aw, Snap! My game won't load.

I (GM) was editing my game, specifically making a world map page. Everything was fine but when I changed the page size to 1000x1000 it wouldn't load it, froze, and now can't get back in. Cleared chat log, my chrome cache, made a copy of game, etc. If I could somehow get in to delete that page I think it would work. Help?
1464634413
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Nic, page sizes of that scale can indeed cause things to lag to the point of inactivity. Especially if using hex grids! Luckily it can be easily fixed and should be soon.
Yea it was hex. I'll remember that. What do you mean easily fixed and soon? Thanks, I'll keep checking if it's working.
1464634663

Edited 1464641219
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ha sorry, should have included the link to the steps.
1464641211
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Confirmed fixed now :)