Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Dungeon World/Torchbearer - 3 sessions, Friday evenings GMT

Hey there all. My current game on Fridays is hitting a months break so I was thinking of doing a small 3 weekly sessions of dungeon crawling. Either with Dungeon World or Torchbearer Starting this Friday, probablyaround 7pm GMT. Need about 3-4 players.
I'd be down for Dungeon World (saw your post on the G+ community) 

Edited 1464711637
I'll play (funny you mention those, I'm noodling on a FrankenHack). (also saw this on G+)
I've played a couple games of dungeon world and have played burning wheel before I haven't touch torchbearer however but willing to learn it
I'd be up for either system; love me some Dungeon World, and been wanting an excuse to read through Torchbearer since I picked up the book quite a while back.