Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Fiasco Dice!

Edited 1379298077
Hi, I'm David.  I recently got into Fiasco and so of course I had to make a roll20 set up for it.  Since dice need to be rolled but then also are to be passed around, I wanted to make what we were passing around look nice.  I made rollable tables for black and white dice, and made images for each side.   [Fiasco Dice] After creating a token for each type, you'll want to set the dimensions (100px by 100px for native, I personally use them at 80px by 80px), and give all players permission to control them.  You can easily roll them by shift clicking and then right clicking > Multi-Sided > Random Side.  Here are some basic layouts I put together.  We've played three games and it's been going really smoothly!

Edited 1383156174
Spyke
KS Backer
Stunning! :-) Took me just 5 minutes to set up in a new campaign for Fiasco. Love the way you can just select the whole pool and roll them in one go. We had a good game a while back via iTabletop, but I had to roll the dice separately and then set the dice token images which slowed things down at the start. This is much better. I also like the central highlight you've got on your background tabletop images. All very classy.
Not as classy as yours, but amazing how quickly I was able to set this up in Roll20:
Spyke said: Not as classy as yours, but amazing how quickly I was able to set this up in Roll20: Nice, glad it's working for ya.