Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

I have bought the beginer box and am going to be trying to get a local table top game going but I would really love to join a group here. Reason I am not trying to make a group is because I have never used Roll20 and I have yet to play the game. Really hope to meet up some people here!
Posted on FFG as well, but I can run the Beginner Box game in Roll20 (Have done it before) and Google Hangouts.    Ultimately, I would like to get a consistent group together to run a full EotE game.     Any thoughts on Timezone and when? 
Erik, I would be interested in joining a beginner game and then a game with the full rules.  I own the core rulebook so at the very least I'll be familiar with the rules.  I'm in the Eastern Time zone and I can do weekday evenings.  Let me know if you get anything going.

Edited 1379356793
I would be as well. I'm on EST also.
Will this be a campaign or just a one shot deal?
I'm very interested in trying out a Star Wars campaign and, although I've never played Edge of the Empire, I have some experience with tabletop rpgs. Weeknights after 5:30 EST is an ideal time for me as well.
I would be interested in trying out Roll20 with Google Hangouts. Tried running beta a couple times last year and have been playing PbP since the core came out, but I've been having trouble finding a local group. Monday/Thursday nights ~7 or 8pm PST would be best.

Edited 1379406926
Timezone looks like they will be a problem.  I am GMT+2.   I like the idea of playing in evening during week, but realistically weekends would seem to be best to accommodate all time zones.   In general do weekends work for most people, given that it might be around 1500-1800 UTC? Things are busy here until second week in October, but if things looks promising I will throw up a Doodle to find the right time.. 
If I understand my time zones right, I think that might be around 12-15:00 EST, that would be fine with me for a campaign.
Hm... I am -7 time zone. Sadly I work shift work both in the days I work and the hours.
I'm busy in the mornings (my time) for the weekends. Sundays, maybe starting at 1900 or 2000 UTC (1100 or 1200 PST I believe) would work better. Otherwise, if anyone is willing to GM a game on US time zones, let me know!
I would love to join in on a SW:EotE game if it was run on a weeknight (7-8pm starts EST). If anyone is starting up, let me know.
Check out this google+ group&nbsp; <a href="https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108249933441822707775" rel="nofollow">https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108249933441822707775</a>
All, I have an opening for beginner game today (Sunday 22 Sept) at 1730 UTC. &nbsp; Late notice but we had a player cancel. &nbsp;No experience necessary. &nbsp;&nbsp;
Oh. Would have loved to join but just a bit to early for me. Looking for a group that would start about 7:30 GMT on Sunday.