Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stars without number 05:00 game completed

It was a blast, literally and figuratively, one player reduced to zero, two of three major objectives completed, just over 4 hours actual play, some audio problems, self resolved in a few minutes. So far only generated one Cybersmile donation, two more games to run.
Gold
Forum Champion
When I was watching the Roll20 API panel on the official Twitch last night I saw it pop up "al_e donated $ to Cybersmile". I guessed it was you. That is nice you are encouraging Players in your games to consider donations too. Best wishes on your remaining (multiple) games in 1 day of Roll20CON.
Thanks, just finished game 2. All goals completed 2 of 3 characters in comas. One last brave warrior went mano a mano with three bullies and limped away with 2 hp left, out of grenades with 3 bullets left in his SMG. I think two of them were sold on donating. Now off to troll people on facebook :^)