Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

#ROLL20CON Token Pack

While all of the tokens and maps within are just awesome, to who ever made the Minotaur tokens, you're the best. I love me some Minotaur
Gold
Forum Champion
Yeah, I was also pleased to find a burst of new Minotaur art in the pack. Not only are there several Minotaur tokens with the face, there is also one Minotaur Statue and a bunch of Maze maps by Gabriel P in the #Roll20CON pack  that you can get for donating to Cybersmile . In my game of AD&D 2E we have a Minotaur PC, and he is immune to getting lost in mazes. When he goes in a maze, as DM, I secretly show him the way because of this Minotaur skill.
Wanted to buy this pack: Liked the pack, liked the cause the donation would have gone too: then I go to donate and find out it's through PAY PAL:  DX<  I WILL NOT use Pay Pal. Don't trust them, don't agree with their policies or politics, and don't want to have to pay extra because a 3rd party is taking a cut of my payment.  I want there to be a way to get this lovely art pack that does not involve using this horrible group of cyber bullies to pay a group that is supposedly against bullying!
Alexei Y-M. said: I WILL NOT use Pay Pal. Don't trust them, don't agree with their policies or politics, and don't want to have to pay extra because a 3rd party is taking a cut of my payment.  No way to do it currently, sadly. The in's and out's being for us to not take a tax hit on donations, we had to do this via PayPal (so the money would go directly to Cybersmile instead of Roll20 THEN Cybersmile). Our apologies on this, and we'll continue to hunt for alternatives down the line.
I donated to Cybersmile, using the link for Roll20con, but I have not yet received access for the Token Pack.&nbsp; Donation Details Confirmation number: 3C0409621U624092S Donation amount: $1.00 USD Total: $1.00 USD Purpose: Cybersmile Reference: roll20con2016 Contributor: (Deleted - Flynx) Recipient information Donations coordinator: The Cybersmile Foundation Contact email: <a href="mailto:info@cybersmile.org" rel="nofollow">info@cybersmile.org</a>
Me too, made donation via PayPal, no tokens...
I donated a bit, and I've got mine. They are listed under my purchases anywho
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
They said there was a problem at one point, just contact the dev team and they'll get that to you.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Labyrinth said: I donated a bit, and I've got mine. They are listed under my purchases anywho Same here. They are listed under my purchases as well.
Mine are still not showing up in my purchases.
Greetings all! There was an issue earlier and as a result some of you did not get the pack. Fear not, a Dev will be by shortly to assist! Thanks for you patience!
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Labyrinth said: While all of the tokens and maps within are just awesome, to who ever made the Minotaur tokens, you're the best. I love me some Minotaur Thanks, that means a lot! I created the top-down tokens and most of the portraits. &nbsp;Brass Badger created the AWESOME Highlands Minotaur portrait token that put the rest to shame. The idea was to create some bullies you could stand up to in your games and being a dad I went with the easy pun of including actual bulls as my bullies :-p
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Matt G. and Flynx, you must have donated inside of the 2 hours where the donations stopped working, which is why yours mysteriously didn't show up like everyone else's did. I have added them to your accounts now.&nbsp;You can verify this by going to <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/library/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/library/</a> and clicking on "Your Purchases". Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Phil B. said: Matt G. and Flynx, you must have donated inside of the 2 hours where the donations stopped working, which is why yours mysteriously didn't show up like everyone else's did. I have added them to your accounts now.&nbsp;You can verify this by going to <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/library/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/library/</a> and clicking on "Your Purchases". Sorry again for the inconvenience. I also haven't received the token pack. Donation confirmation number is&nbsp;7B598186PG866523Y (can provide any other details via PM if needed :) )
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hey Liam, I've added the token pack to your account. Thank you for donating!
I love the "feast" tables. :) Thanks a lot.
Hey guys,&nbsp; I happened to make my donation a bit late, as i forgot about getting them the day of the con... was busy with a marathon run of 13 hrs! lol, we had a blast, and thanks to the roll20con, we were able to bring together 8 randoms from the interwebs and have an absolute riot! &nbsp;such a good session we have plans for 2 follow up games so that I can have a chance to finish telling this great story for these epic heroes! but yes... all that to say, i got caught up in the action and forgot to donate! here is hoping someone can help me out and have the token pack added to my account! thanks again to everyone who participated, spectated and or donated! Long live the roll20con! StorySmith
I also appear to be missing the pack (I was busy playing and just donated without really bothering to check for it at the time) - my confirmation number is: 53W791623X225380G Thanks.