Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Request] Current heal script being able to use rest commands

1379354239

Edited 1379354350
As it says in the title, I'd like the current heal script in the API list to use commands such as !shortrest and !extendedrest with 4e rules. Short rest would expend healing surges to heal to full and extended rest would heal everything. The original thread is here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/191225/script-heal-chat-command#post-192243" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/191225/script-heal-chat-command#post-192243</a> . Oh, and it should rest the ones I have selected on the tabletop, not all characters in the journal. I would attempt it myself but I've only barely started learning java and I feel it's beyond my capacity to do. I appreciate anything anyone could do to help
+1&nbsp; I tried modifying the script to work with resting and whatnot, I had limited success with one hour rests and Mana, but could not for the life of me make it work for 8 hour rests. I know, most likely my being lazy, but lets face it, it would be very useful to be able to just click a macro and heal everyone a nights rest. (though I use 3.5 and gurps, so different to 4e).
So the way I see it, the 4th edition one would have to do these things for a short rest. Get the current health and max health Determine amount of healing surges and healing surge value Determine how many healing surges it would take to heal up to full Use healing surges as long as there are healing surges to spend. And I suppose an extended rest would actually be easier, since you would be able to just heal everything to full.