Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Awesome con! Thanks for hosting

plexsoup
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I had a great time. Enjoyed watching the panels and I had fun in a game. Thanks for hosting. I know it's super stressful to host a big event. Especially when there's so many potential tech issues. Things went pretty smoothly I think. My only request for next year is, we need some type of realtime lobby for Pickup Group (PUG) gaming. I had one game fall through because there weren't enough players and I noticed there were plenty of other games in the same situation. In an RL con, players like to walk around and jump into a game at the last minute.
I'll add my thanks as well. I was in the wonderful position of being told by my boss to use my vacation days and did 12 hours of gaming, including running a session.  I agree. I'd love a pickup room. Honestly, I'd like to see a pickup game chat as an overall idea.