Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Idea for next year

Edited 1465292390
I noticed two things - when one activity ended there was a window of some minutes before next started and people in chat was confused by that when they joined just in this moment - before end of activity there was usually mentioned to support the Cybersmile and it followed by questions in chat if there are some more information about that So combined together, if you will something similar next year, use this window for some premade presentation about the supported activities. And put there in corner information what activity will follow and how much time remains. That would be both usefull and supporting the idea I think!
I would suggest running it on a Saturday to allow more spread of game coverage.  Server performance was better than I expected with only slight amount of lag observed.