Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Messaging system - Add contacts to a Conversation / Massaging groups

Hello there, for my RP I have different Groups working against each other or having a different pool of information. So wen I give out some new informations or instructions I can't use the Game Forum, because every one in this game can read that. So I have to write a message if I don't want to use Skype or anything like that. Okay, there is a way to write a Message to multiple persons and I used that. But now I have a new joiner and I have to add him to one of the groups so he can read what every one in that group already know about. But I didn't find a way to do that. So my suggestion is a system to easily add or remove contacts from a messaging group. Or maybe make some forum threads just accessible for a restricted number of contacts. I hope you know what and why I want that and that it's not a too big afford to add it into Roll20. (And I hope some of you like this idea as well.) Kind regards
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .