So I'm thinking this might be easier to track and that we need to follow DM's orders and figure out who each of our characters are in relation to the circus and to each other. If I may, I'm going to suggest a basic form that we can fill out with some things, and then we can take it from there. For example: Name: Araora Wandatranna Krisonna Shortcloak   MUDKICKER! Pronunication: Air-ah-ore-ah  Nickname: MK. Occupation: Giant. Storyteller. Things You Should Know: - I looooove stories and interesting people and learning their stories and oh! If people areahardnut to crack, then I guesIcanjus try to win them over with verbal rappability!  - Oh, have you heard about the orc who tried to dye her hair? She was trying to enter a beauty contest - no, don't ask questions, you don't want to know where - so she found some looovely green plants out in the woods just the right color and started rubbing them all over her hair, and blending it in. Next thing you know, she starts screaming and running around and rolling around and screaming - the screaming really was very loud, y'know- and finally she dunks her head in the water. Clumps of hair come out with the vines. Her hair was NOT green. I've never had to run so fast in my life. But she still won the beauty contest, so win-win. The moral of this story is: That's poisonous put that down right now. - I am only 80, so I'm still making some mistakes, but I swear, I will do what I need to do to earn forgiveness.