Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Looking for Pathfinder DM

Hello to anyone reading this! To try and keep this as clean as possible (its still a wall of text) I tried to keep the what, what to expect, and timeframe kinda clean, though it still came out as a wall of text.  Anyways, here goes. What we are Looking For:  As I am new to the roll20 site, I am currently uneasy about trying to teach my friends who wanted to give Pathfinder a shot on here by myself, as I still need to learn the roll20 site as a player "i've been through the tutorial twice and understand quite a bit of it, but need to play in a session myself to make sure I can cement the knowledge of how to move everything around / interact with the roll20 website system"  So what we are looking for is a GM willing to help teach us the roll20 site, as well as someone who can help me teach the two inexperienced / new players the pathfinder system.  I personally am not picky to how this is done, be it through a mini / long campaign or the beginners box. What to Expect as a GM: Two players are brand new to Pathfinder, two have minimal experience, and I myself have a good chunk of experience through multiple games "a little AD&D, lots of 3.5 D&D, some 4.0 D&D, and quite a bit of Pathfinder experience, though since I haven't played in a while I might have to shake some rust off here and there on some things." Timeframe: Any day Friday to Sunday, preferably in the evening.  We are all willing to work with the GM on the exact times as long as its within that timeframe if you have any questions about the group or things we are looking for, please let me know and i'll answer you to the best of my ability.  I work night shift so I might reply at some goofy times of night, so I apologize in advance for that. Thank you!
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/49873/the-old-cats-yarn" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/49873/the-old-cats-yarn</a>

Edited 1466755311
Sorry if this is considered a bump or not, Still looking for a DM willing to help co-teach Pathfinder / 3.5 (I have experience of those two games but not of the roll20 sites program), or teach 5 of us total the 5th edition system. (Since we are having issues finding a game / DM willing to do one of those two systems for the number of us, we are willing to learn 5th as well) The days that we are looking for are anytime from the afternoon of Friday to evening of Sunday. &nbsp;Please reply to this post or send me a private message for any DM interested / willing to help us out. To the few people who pm'd me offers to help but our dates didn't match up, thank you for the time as well.