Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Pathfinder game on Saturdays. Players needed.

High fantasy adventure game, rich in story, interesting characters and fun times in the taverns awaits (first mug of ale on the house). A homebrew adventure that's mostly improvised as one can never expect the players to do what they're supposed to... and one should not let the heroes know what dangers lurk in the shadows. A game welcoming new players and veterans alike (tho number crunchers might want to avoid this one). Fun and roleplay for all. Char creation - Since i want to put focus on people interacting between each others AND the world and to keep it simple it's Core races and classes with no archetypes. For stats roll 4d6d1 5 times and pick from that. Custom starting gear depending on your background. For char ideas and backstories i'd like to do that when the game starts, because all your chars will know each other, coming from the same village. Still there will be a lot of freedom for backstory and the more interesting u make it the more i'll implement it into game world. Hope to get 4-5 players. Any more would be hard to RP between i feel. Hope this is something that interests you so feel free to PM me. Game time is 18:00 - 22:00 GMT+2 (Europe) on saturdays. Playing weekly using skype (or other) for voice. Might try recording some games later on :D
"mostly improvised as one can never expect the players to do what they're supposed to" Amen to that fellow GM. I find the "Encroaching Death" device helps negate this 65% of the time (When you put pressure on timed exexution like a car alarm attracting more and more zombies or room filling with water to push them to act).
Hiya,I may be interested in joining up for this as it fits my Saturday afternoon Noon(EST [ GMT/UTC -5 ] ) and will mesh well with my other Saturday game. I do have a few questions though.  A) What kind of RP / Combat balance or emphasis will you be aiming for?  B) by " roll 4d6d1 5 times" do you mean SIX times (one for each stat) or are you asking to roll it 5 times for each stat and take the best? C) Would you be able to provide any background to the intended adventure?(Theme, basic premise, any background) For my own part, my Profile has the full info, but I've been playing Pathfinder on Roll20 for 2300+ hours, am a Macro Addict, voice-act(Usually horribly, but in a good way) my characters, and always aim to balance combat/challenge usefulness with character flavor. I also stream all my games on Twitch and upload to YouTube if you're interested in doing that.

Edited 1466440116
I'd be interested in joining too.  I'm on PST, which I think is GM -8?  Are unchained classes alright?
GT said: Char creation - Since i want to put focus on people interacting between each others AND the world and to keep it simple it's Core races and classes with no archetypes.
Just curious if this game is still a possibility.
Id like to play but i dont know how to make a character. do i just roll 4d6 and drop lowest? assuming theres even room
I am very interested, I do &nbsp;have a question. Just because it is more inline of what I wish a base bard was would you allow Arcane Healer?&nbsp; <a href="http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/bard/" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/bard/</a>... Its not an optimized archetype just swaps two social tavern bard abilities for magic dabbling heals through bardic performance rounds. Normaly like to go aasimar when I do this but human or any other core race acting saintish or good natured works too. I get asked this alot. "Why not just go cleric if you wanna be a healer?" Because a skilled magic dabbler is funner to play than a devout babysitter.
So for char creation - your roll 5 stat lines using 4d6d1 and then pick the stat line you like. For backstory i'd like people to wait on it cus there's some world lore n stuff that people should know before making chars. Using core classes and races without archetypes (no exceptions :D). ATM there's sort of enough players tho some folks are not really responding well so might look into changing them. This saturday (24/06) is just char creation, the game starts next week so there's still time to join. Looking for those good RP folks that would be interested in long term game. The game is made in a way so folks can drop and join without really fucking everything up, so there isn't "You're the 5 chosen ones. Oops one guy left.. i mean there was actually 6 chosen ones!" INB4 everyone in the world is chosen one. It's mostly just following the party and to see where it goes. I improv everything, tho that doesn't mean i don't prepare things. If you don't know how to play Pathfinder, it isn't a problem, everything can be tought. Just need to be decent at RP. Basicly be your character, not the player making decisions. And don't be shy xD
DM, there are 6 attributes. thus the why "5"
Roll 5 ENTIRE stat lines. And chose 1 stat line you like.
Oh I see :D
Hello, GM: GT I'm new to Roll20, Have played Pathfinder with a group in person for a few weeks starting at lvl 1 on Sunday nights be for work got in the way of our meets for me sadly. I played a lvl13 Dwarf male,Magnus (was allowed to use my D&D Complete Warrior book to pick this class out much to the shrugging of the GM &gt;;} ) &nbsp;named Smosh I did get points for RPing as him and not my self. I try to not meta-game as much as humanly can. I do enter act with NPC's &nbsp;in a world setting as the same with PC's. I Have listed the times i'm free &nbsp;on my profile page for you. Also I do have skype with a head set. So, if you're still looking for players then I would like to be picked up into your game.