Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Having trouble finding a group. Dnd 5e

Edited 1466416100
Nova
Pro
Im having trouble finding a group, I've been playing 5e about since it first arrived. I like to make lighthearted, kinda gimmicky characters. I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or not. It's very frustrating to watch all of the other posts around you get messages of acknowledgement, and have yours seemingly skipped over. Does anyone have any advice? (I've been putting in two or three applications a day for 5e games for about a week)
I like to match the tone of my post, and my proposed PC to the game I am applying to. If it is serious and jungle based, I'll do a serious character, and a ranger/druid/shaman, so the DM feels like I care about his or her vision. Nothing is worse as a GM then getting your awesome under dark game on roll20 and everyone apps up with comedy gnomes
I think maybe I was just being impatient, I just got invited to like 3 different games in like 2 days....