Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a player to join a 1on1 game

so i have this idea for a campaign where only 1 player is playing, when they die, they become DM and i will become the player (and so on and so forth) i would love to record/stream it. Experiance wise, i don't care if you're a new player or a vetren, the idea is to have some fun if your up for it send me a message, or if you have any qustions, just ask away Thanks all Tom
What kind of game would this be, and what kind of system would it use? Also what times would you be doing it, I'm EST for reference. Depending on what kind of game it is it may be interesting.
i was thinking D&D 2E but because it's not designed for just one person, we can adapt it as we go, i'm very laid back about things like that. also i'm GMT  so theres like 6 hour time zone diffrance, right?
Kind of like how Dicing with Death is? If you don't know about it yet, you should definitely check it out. I would be interested if it was 5E.
Im down
I have ever book for 2e and this sounds alot like Dicing with Death but thats super cool
yes the idea was based on dicing with death, PM me, for skype namess :)