Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dismiss all notifications. Accidentaly dismissed an invitation

1466638512

Edited 1466642354
So I was checking the site on my phone and I accidentally pressed "Dismiss all notifications" when trying to accept an invite. I can't find it anywhere, not in my inbox nor in my archived private messages, and the GM can't invite me again since it says that I'm already invited. How can I fix this?
Found a fix. It seems the invitation is still in my account's e-mail inbox. So I guess it's a workaround.
I'm glad that you managed to find your invitation. I'll mark this issue as resolved; feel free to open a new thread if you experience any other issues.