Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEED A GROUP! I can play 5E and 3.5, and i am learning Pathfinder. If you need a player for any of these PLEASE invite me

Im getting agravated because i pay for pro and everytime i try and play in a game it falls apart. Either that or i cant even find one! So please if yoou have a campaign or arre starting one please message me an invite. Im getting to the point i may quit paying for roll20
I agree ....to a point. I do not pay for roll20, however, I am tired that I keep requesting to join a group and no one ever invites me to play and they are even short people. Yes I am new, if you don't want new players then they need to take it off that they welcome new players. I often feel that they don't invite me because it says I have 0 hours of game play on this....im about done with roll20. Does anyone know of any other sites that offer the same as roll20, or is anyone looking for another player for Pathfinder. If so, send me an invite.
you can join a campaign i am DMing if you want
I agree also, every time I look for a game there is none or it falls apart after a few sessions, so I end up DMing all the time and just want to be a player for once. Would you guys have room for another player or possible make a new campaign and trade DMing?
Yea deffinatly, id do that. i Have one going on now that has 5 players, i could add u to that or i could make a new game and start it with the two of uu and a few more ppl. What would you rather?
Hey guys, I'm also getting frustrated due to player drops in my game. in the past 3 weeks I've lost 3 players. I still have a party interested in playing but I need at lest one or two people to continue on if you guys are still interested. Its a Pathfinder game, Giantslayer adventure path. party is currently second level so not too far in. The game plays Fridays at 8 pm EST text base communication. if you are interested please message me. My players and myself really don't want to see this game fall apart.