Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Long time player looking for Morning or Mid day game ( CST )

Edited 1466693937
Ive played various systems ove the years, though Im likely a few editions behind on many of them.  Mostly played Pathfinder and 3.0/3.5 DnD, but also M&M, Dark Heresy, RIFTS, Shadowrun, and others. Been on roll20 for about 3 years now, both as GM and player.  Just looking for a game that starts between 8 am and 12 noon (US CST) on MON/TUES/THURS/FRI at the moment.  I prioritize variety and customization highly, as I like being able to play outside the cardboard cutout characters.  I have Skype and a mic, so please PM me or reply here If you have a game needing a friendly, helpful, and well rounded player.
?

Edited 1466737387
Gold
Forum Champion
I bet you will be able to find a game group especially if you connect with some international players. Some U.S. players at that time of morning, but also would match with afternoon times in UK-Europe, evening time India, and night in Japan and Australia. I bet there's some night games from AUS that would be happy to consider you, so keep an eye out for Australian GM's game pitches in the LFG. My own game of AD&D is fairly early (USA afternoons) but starts a couple hours later, after noon. We have some players from European countries that match up well on time in their time zone.
Oh, I have found a few, but mostly due to style differences (I dislike theatre of the mind for a tactical game like DnD, or 15 point builds) or not accepted to campaign, having a hard time finding a group lately..