Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Release: Mine Map.s

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
New maps that quietly imitate others or get trapped in invisible boxes... wait no that's mimes my mistake.  Newest addition to my Save Vs. Cave Modular series is mines !  They might be mines but they can be yours as well.
Stop it already! Why?! LOL. You're really tapping into my inner "Mine"craft with these releases. Take my money already.....wait, you already did. Anyways, great set as always. Couple critiques. I would have liked to see that bridge as an overlay. Hell, even that bridge without the tracks for that matter. Would go well with other Save vs. Cave Caverns sets. More water features for all the cavern sets really. I love it when a River Runs Through It. :P  Maybe a split waterfall (wishbone shape) with a track leading into a tunnel. Nonetheless, these are going into use immediately.  Thanks again for keeping our games looking great!
Love it! ( As usual. :) )
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Lovely!!!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks!  Hope to add more sprawl to your caverns soon. @Kaelev Great suggestions thank you!  I plan on a pack of bridges and other stone and wooden structures at some point but I'll need to develope a lot of new resources to complete it so its apt to be a bit.  Perhaps I'll do a cavern set focusing on water, your suggestions would fit nicely into that.
Stahp it. My money keeps trying to fly out of my wallet! NOOO COME BACK!!!!!!!! :( What have you done.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You know what would be great... some primitive fortifications, something along the lines of what one would expect a barbarian fort to look like, or even a dog-man/green-skin type of bastion *hint hint, wink wink* ;) On topic... yum yum, more underdark goodies for my upcoming arc! Thanks

Edited 1467063783
Gold
Forum Champion
Thanks for making more maps that can connect to your other cave packs, Gabriel!  I'm sure you wouldn't Mined if I put some hidden Gold for the players to seek. Is there a Roll20 artist who can make some crickets, or have I missed a pack that has the hopping arthropods? I recognize that these are map packs and not token packs, but, this suggestion/request is related because the map theme is still Caves. I noticed a creature-type last week that oddly did not come-up in Roll20 Marketplace and didn't even have anything good in From The Web results.  "Cricket" or "Cave Cricket".  There was nothing, no crickets at all in the Search Results when I just typed Cricket (plenty of pictures of the sport of Cricket though), I had to use a picture of "Grasshopper" :: From The Web to fill the token on short-notice.  Some top-down black crickets would be a nice new token to accompany maps like this for populating critters.  I would like them to come in "Giant Cricket" and "swarm of crickets" sizes.
I'm finding the current Science fiction tile sets / map sets lacking heavily. I had to resort to just painting squares to make a space station. If you could attack this head on that would be amazing! Need a set for making Starwars Themed maps or as close as possible xD Great set as always Gabriel! ( and if possible, yes, if you do take on that project, make it possible to link the station to caves :D )
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Oooh Thanks for the suggestions all,  Gives me some great ideas to add to my list. @ Gary I hadn't even considered linking in some scifi maps to the save vs. caves, sounds like an absolutely wonderfull idea for both planet based cave systems attached to facilities as well as space stations built into astroids or stand alone.  I do want to add to my scifi offerings and have some plans in that direction already.