Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - League of Legends D&D

If you are a fan of League of Legends and 5E d&d then you will love this.  This takes seven years after the league is destroyed by noxus.  With the dying breath of the last summoner, he put a field around runeterra to keep it from getting destroyed from the war that would rage on again.  However, this field will only last 10 years.  The players will be able to play the following race human, yordle, ascended, voidborn, and undead.  I want at least 2 - 3 players that can play at anytime everyone is ready to roleplay.  Also people who are new I am fine with but due to this being a league of legends and some stuff being added in, I would suggest for this not to be your first game.  Other than that, we will be using skype to communicate.
This sounds Awesome!!! I love League and the idea is great Noxus taking over and everything that sounds great, i have never played 5th edition but i have played DnD before a lot of 2nd edition and a small amount of 4th so youll have to teach me those new mechanics otherwise i would be down for this idea
Day/Time?
Day/Time can vary depending on who will join and at what times they are fine with.  I won't be able to host any all next week but the week after, if everyone is cool with 3p.m. CST, that would be cool.  We can talk more if you send me your skype.
Im interested and work graveyards so if the mood kicks up to play I'll be ready.
Im needing earlier lately, family considerations and all. noon-ish CST start time
I can do noon CST on Sundays and sometimes Saturdays.