Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Bridge Wars NEW in Marketplace, OMG it is awesome bridge combat, watch video

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Bridge Wars Are you looking for some bridge combat? Do you have the good facing off with evil and need a limited battle field? Did you go and visit the Dwarves and get lost in the mountains? Fight Across bridges in many different ways, different modifications to each one to allow different combat situations. 5 maps of City Bridges (15x15) 5 maps of Cliff Bridges (15x15) Watch Video of set here:  Bridge Wars Video Enjoy Everyone.
Gold
Forum Champion
I like how you provided options for changes, destruction, such as falling bridges and making a hole / break in a bridge. My group is about to enter my mapped-version of your  Karterra City Maps For Roll20 starting within the next week. I converted into an orcish city of population 80,000. I'll try to get some screenshots, or Twitch or YouTube videos, of it in action.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
These aren't bridges of troubled water this are just troubled bridges over perfectly fine waters.  Screen shots of a artists maps in use are the best Gold! 
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Awesome Gold, I can't wait to see them in action. I believe that they will have fun going through a orcish city, it will make for a neat concept.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
NIcely done Joshua! Great video promo too. I keep looking for the crocodiles below the plank bridges. lol