Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D 5E] Need a group really badly

Edited 1466819752
Long story short, Name is Rhyne, Age 20, and I have experience playing DnD on and off for a few years, recently played curse of strahd (Wouldn't mind playing again). I would enjoy a group that utilizes Wizards supplements (Even the zendikar one) and stuff from the DMsguild website. I am game for mostly any campaign, I live in Arizona so I am few hours behind those on the east cost. As far as characters i have several characters part of my Arsenal, I enjoy multiclassing as long as said classes synergizes via stats. I like playing paladin and or warlock, as well as expanding on my own personal lore, since I have entire universe at my disposal of Deities and otherwordly entities. Edit: due to technological limitations, I cannot participate in games that make an overexcessive uses of scripts, especially dynamic lighting and other ramhogs.

Edited 1466786478
Hi Rhyne. I'm just replying here to let you know I sent you a PM about our game. Take a look and get back to me when you can.
Bump
I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I have a Wednesday Halo Mythic group you may be able to join. You can find a lot more information about it  here if you're interested.
Alex K. said: I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I have a Wednesday Halo Mythic group you may be able to join. You can find a lot more information about it  here if you're interested. Nein