Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG - Anyone playing Rifts?

I would love to play, but I can't even find any games going on at all.. is anyone currently playing RIFTS out there?
That's odd.. says someone replied... but I see nothing but my original post.
No much love for palladium here.  I say the Savage World version will get some interest soon.  I would be interested in a game as well if it comes about.
Rifts was fun to play back in the day. Even at the height of table top gaming it was somewhat hard to find a Rifts campaign to play in. In this day and age it's even more difficult. I like DND but I'm kind of tired of it. If you search for active games you'll usually scroll through a few pages of DND games and might find 1 sci-fi type game. Keep searching. They come up once in a blue moon.
I'm planning on running a game for some friends back home, but between that and the solo game I run with my wife I'm too tied up to run Rifts here.  I'd be super interested as a player if other folks show up though.
I dunno about Rifts, but have considered starting up a Ninjas and Super Spies or a RObotech game from the Palladium books.