Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Almost any game (GMT +1/Tue-Fri)

Edited 1466789240
So, yeah, me want play =D Experienced RPer, 29 year old swede. I speak fluent English, have a good mic and am willing to learn most systems (though my favorites are Pathfinder, Vampire the Masquerade, Cyberpunk 2020, most Warhammer/40k related systems and Call of Cthulhu).

Edited 1466847340
we'r playing on wensday at 19:00 gmt+1 (might be +2 atm silly summer times) if your interesting then let me know in pm then we can talk closer and see if we are a max. age on players are like 20-28 and im 35 Here are the rules for the campaign: Sandbox world.  Level 11 Stats: 52 points using the normal points spred out max 18 min -8. (yes 52 points it's not a mistake) 66,000 Starting wealth Max hp on all levels, Cross class skills is 1:1 ratio but normal max. Mounted combat and rideby attack only cost 1 feat for both. Clerics get improved turning. Extre feat each 4th level on top of normal amount of feats Craft anywhere feat to all. No race/class/template that let's you fly (dragonborn excepted) no homebrew stuff( ask me if you want some anyways but expect no) feats from ultimate feats book are most likely allowed but ask when you take one. Homemade World, unless Meterial components cost 5001 or more it's free. Unless you try to sell it like undercutting id item prices cause you don't have to pay the 100gp pearl, 2 traits allowed from unearth arcanan. else it needs aproval No manuvers No Flaws Grease spell banned Alterself Spell banned All polymorph spell banned Race from players handbook. but sub races can be aproved. No Psychic allowed what so ever and you will never meet anything in the world that have it. No level buy off Divine metamagic does not work with the metamagic feat persist
I have a Wednesday Halo Mythic Group that is looking for a new player. If you're interested in joining, you can find more information  here .