Welcome to the Arcs of ACHE, where the players roam free and the GM tries not to railroad them too much because where is the fun in that? There are currently 3+ positions available, but keep in mind that this will be decking and Matrix light until the GM (Myself) becomes more comfortable with the Matrix in general, veteran players are more than welcome to apply as well as new players who can learn as we go. Communications will be achieved with the use of Skype, if you don't have it I recommend you get it because damn is it useful. Characters will go through GM approval before we start the campaign purely for the sake of making sure you didn't go full cheese or break the game (Like I have before) and are trying to get away with it. Characters will also be made with the delights of the program Chummer5, it's worth the low, low price of free and not much else, a link to the program will be given to all successful applicants and if you aren't knowledgeable on how it works, myself (The GM) and the current player in the group will be more than happy to assist you. To apply, please reply here with your age, your experience with Shadowrun, not just Shadowrun 5th Edition, as well as your preferred role within the group, there are no specific roles that are needed, but some might be asked to change if a significant amount of the applicants wish to play muscle characters. Additionally, if any applicant is able to stream these sessions, this would also be a bonus, so please mention so in your application at the link above.