Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Advertisement Create a free account

[LFP] All Flesh Must Be Eaten

<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/50557/afmbe" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/50557/afmbe</a> Looking for a few players for a long running episodic campaign. It will be like The Walking Dead and Left 4 Dead had a baby which became the campaign I'm running. I'll be using real locations and some maps and screen shots from Google Earth. It'll be a hoot.
Still looking for players.
1466881061

Edited 1466881066
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
Is Monday the definite day of play? Or is there some flexibility? I have an existing game on mondays.
i am interesteed
CrossJustX said: Is Monday the definite day of play? Or is there some flexibility? I have an existing game on mondays. There's flexability. I can play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Probably a silly question but, what time would the game start for those in the UK? Not sure what 4.00AM GMT +1 means
Mark J. said: Probably a silly question but, what time would the game start for those in the UK? Not sure what 4.00AM GMT +1 means Between 3 and 4 AM your time.
Thanks for clarifying
1466981637

Edited 1466982568
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
I can do a Thursday game. If thats okay with your current players, please count me extremely interested. What means of communication would be involved? I have TS, Skype, & Discord
CrossJustX said: I can do a Thursday game. If thats okay with your current players, please count me extremely interested. What means of communication would be involved? I have TS, Skype, & Discord Cool. Just post a reply in my LFG thread and I can send an invite. The day will have to be voted on with all players. If it's Thursday then so be it. I use the built in Roll20 stuff for video and voice. I've just found that it works well. We can switch to google + if it's not working for everyone. I prefer that you use video and voice but understand if you don't want to use video. Voice is a must though. Thanks for looking.