Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Need free Text in Enjoys Playing

Hey Guys, it is ridiculous that I can not enter a free text in the field Enjoys Playing. Please change this A.S.A.P. Thanks Michael
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would recommend you using the other games label and just putting what you enjoy in the bios section. Freeform gaming is considered other games.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
'Enjoys Playing' is a data source for The Orr Group Industry Report of games being played and maintaining a consistent games list is important for that reason.  As this is not a bug, I'll move it over to General On-Topic. For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Suggestions & Ideas Posting Guidelines for the added expectations above and beyond our standard Code of Conduct . As this is a suggestion thread outside the designated forum, the thread will be closed.