Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I'm a dungeon master looking for players for a homebrewed game of DnD 4e

hi i'm a dungeon master and i'm making a homebrewed game, i have three players already but i'm looking for 2-3 more players message me if intrested, i've ben unable to come on here for a long time because of some health problems but now i'm better and looking those open to a good game
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Could you share some details of the homebrew? I like 4e, but I'd like to know what I would be getting into.
oh sure, well its an adventure to level 30. the basis tho is the forces of good and evil are changing, the gods of good and their angels are attacking the world, while the gods of evil and the devils and demons are protecting it, you have been recruited by a man with strange silver eyes who has told you to find 8 stones that he believes can stop what is happening
I would like to play if it's a weeknight. 
it likely will be i'm going to work with my players scedules
I may be interested.  Just need to know what day/time as I already have a group and I do have a busy work schedule.
as i said it depends on the rest of the players, i arrange the scedules around my players, if intrested just send me a private message and i will see what i can do
bump
What is the starting level for this game?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I meant more "what rules are you changing" to make this into "homebrew" rather than "what is the campaign's story". Unless by "homebrew" you just mean that it's not taking place in any official setting. I'm good to fit into pretty much any story, I just wanted to see if any rules changes were objectionable to me before committing.
oh sorry, i'm not changing any rules except one, if you get a critical you will be able to instantly kill an enemy, that's pretty much it
and the starting level is level 1
WEll ive been trying out 4th edition againg . only week end i have off its saturdays after 7pm or sundays noon to 6
we will try to accomindate your scedule just send me a pm

Edited 1466884089
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cool, I'm interested. Are there any restrictions on characters for this campaign? (Certain races/books we're not using?) I've got a Bugbear Ranger build I'm interested in trying, although I forget which sources I need to actually complete it. I've also got other character ideas if you want to limit our sources or if we're oversaturated with strikers. If we're using VOIP and the campaign isn't full yet, my roommate would most likely be interested as well, assuming the time slot doesn't conflict with his job. I won't be available Monday morning/afternoon, every other Tuesday evening, or Wednesday afternoon/evening.
there are no restrictions and to build a bugbear character you need monster manuel one, pm fr me details brian
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have a DDI subscription, so I've got access to all of the 4e materials, including the 4e compendium and the character builder
yeah ok :) just message me and i'll send you the link ok
oh wait there is something mention, i will be making up my own artifacts, which are the stones you are looking for
ok i got all the players i needed, thank yuo all for your intrest :)