Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFDM] Looking for a DM for D&D 5e, weekly Saturday evenings

Edited 1466957753
'ello there. Just to quickly summarize, I and a few friends are looking for a DM for some 5e. We have 4 players (myself included) When we'd like to play, as best works with everyone's schedule, would be weekly on Saturday nights at 7:00 CST (-6 GMT) with sessions going from 1 to 2 hours, depending on whether there's a good break point or not. Obviously a start date will be figured out once we find a DM, with character sheets being finished up ahead of time. Voice only, likely with Skype unless a better system is introduced. As for what kind of campaign we're looking for, we're all over 18 so mature themes are fine but I'd rather not have it devolve into sexting. I'm most familiar with the Forgotten Realms, so an original adventure in that setting or something like Rise of Tiamat would be fine. We're not looking for any homebrewed stuff, but would like to include content from printed WotC sources as well as UA articles.

Edited 1466957786
Le shameless bump Update: Down to 4 players. Work schedule issue.
Hello there Vivian J.K, I'm not the perfect DM for you, since i'm not from your cowtry, however, if u dont mind to try the experience of have a outsider DM, i would like to make a possible oneshot try with you as if you could, and then later we could make a campain. Ii am not the most complete on rules, but i can assure you i have some vein in interpretation, as you wont miss the "good times" felling. I like the idea that the game must flow.i've been DM every week since begining of this year, know its not much, but its the least i could offer you. See if i'm fit for the job. :)
also, forgive my poor english on writing, but my speech it's a little more sharp.
Update : we're still looking and we also have a group listing now for anyone else looking to apply. The listing can be found as "[DM needed] D&D 5e Placeholder Title". Thank you.
Sent private message
Would a custom ruleset interest you? <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3588875/d-and-d-custom-ruleset-and-campaign-looking-for-dedicated-experienced-players/?pageforid=3588875#post-3588875" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3588875/d-and-d-custom-ruleset-and-campaign-looking-for-dedicated-experienced-players/?pageforid=3588875#post-3588875</a>
We got our DM. Thread can be closed now.