Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GURPS: Stellar Winds: Season 4

Edited 1466852305
In the wake of the expedition to Elen’rae the elves among the crew of the Crimson Wolf have decided it is time to return home. The ship has plotted it's course too return to The Asyuran Banner. A region of space that is known for remains of the great Star Elf Empire millenniums ago. Reluctant in some ways Earandor seeks to test his favoare with his Matron in effort to gain the strange alien vessel they discovered and crewed a safe port. Although danger loom in the darkness. As an ancient enemy has there sights set upon the lonely elf world known as Neyaancalacen. This untimely homecoming will place them in the middle of a desperate effort to survive again the most deadliest of foes, The Mora. The Adventurers will have to over come a great many challenges among them selves, in the face of the most sinister foe of them all, and come to terms with the difference of terrens and eldar for the sake of living to see the future, in this exciting 4th installment of Stellar Winds. Setting Introduction: Stellar Winds Universe is a place of great heroes and stark evil, encompassing a lonely sector of space with magic, mystery, and high peril. In this tightly packed sector of space adventurers dare the challenges of space travel and seek the ancient secrets of dead civilizations and their treasures. Insolent rogues and pirates sail the stars plotting of their next score. Devout clerics ponder the details of the Ancient Ones through worship and philosophy. Cunning wizards seek power through the usage of magic in efforts to understand the universe while others do so to improve station. Immortal Star Elves struggle to preserve their once great civilization, now plagued by the corrupted forces of Chaos. Alien species and their interstellar empires rival one another the vital resources needed to sustain their civilization. As unimaginable abominations that don't just roam the endless caverns, ruined cities, across countless worlds but in between time and space itself. This is the Stella Sigma Sector. A twenty by twenty lightyear cube of space filled with heart stopping beauty and age-old evil. It is your space to adventure, to guide, to defend, or to rule. It is a place has foraged it’s heroes and villains from the flames of all the stars. Where individuals find themselves drawn to the great sea of infinity, seeking it's secrets and embracing all the dangers it has to offer for one soul reason, to fulfill their dreams or admissions. Game Details: Game Time: Mondays &nbsp;- 5:30PM (-4) ~ &nbsp; 6:30 PM (-5) EDT &nbsp;~ 11:00 PM (+0) GMT Rule Sets: GURPS Ultra Tech, GURPS Basic &&nbsp;Campaign&nbsp;, GURPS Magic, GURPS&nbsp;Bio Tech, GURPS Horror, GURPS Space, GURPS&nbsp;Traveller Required Tools: GURPS GCS Character Creation Rules: 150 Points Characters, Home brew Races Templates, Class Templates, 50 Points of Disadvantages Total. Players may request to substitute disadvatnages / advantages that will help make the character concept fit.&nbsp; Please fill Out an application: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3576685/stellar-winds-application" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3576685/stellar-winds-application</a>
We are still looking for a player!&nbsp;
It was a fantastic game everyone!
It was another good night indeed. &nbsp;I liked Tooks bag o Gernades the best.
Haha, that was great! Took made me laugh when he was like god damn it I forgot there like mini tooks walking around in there armors all the time!!
Just a reminder, we are looking for an additational player!

Edited 1467568727
Section 1: Contact / Availability Roll20 ID: Jack S. Email Address: <a href="mailto:jack.saull@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">jack.saull@hotmail.com</a> First Name: Jack What Time Zone and State / Country do you live in: United Kingdom -&nbsp;GMT+/--1:00 Are you available every Monday 6:30PM (-5 Time Zone) East Coast Time: Yes Do you foresee being available long term? (We are trying to avoid seasonal player who might only have limited availability come when school starts): Yes, I may miss one or two when setting up at University if I get in but will be available long after, freedom finally! Are you willing to give us 4 day notice you will be unable to make a game night: Yes I shall Please provide contact of the last Roll20 GM that you gamed with? Do you have issue with us contacting that roll20 member: My last GM was a while ago, around a year and can't remember the name. The system was DnD 5e and I had to go as school was happening around that time and times didn't end up working. Section 2: Personal Details Are you English speaking: Yes I am Are you 17+ years of age: Yes, 18 What is your field of professional employment currently? (Don’t need details just the field): "Professional", I make burgers at McDonalds, haha Do you have any social disabilities we should be aware of: Nope How do you deal with confrontation and how do you achieve conflict resolution: I deal with it by not making the situation any worse than it needs to be and try to reach a conclusion if possible in some manner. I attempt to achieve resolution by understanding their point of view, coming to a end that makes both people happy. What does being part of a team mean to you: Coming together to achieve a goal, but also the social side which brings a sense of belonging and friendship. What topics do you find offensive during RP session: Things such as Rape, and most things that could be associated to this. Do you use or find vulgar words offending: Nope, unless used in a actual argument just to spite someone. What does respect mean to you: Treating someone how you want to be treated, its a two-way-street as most people say. But also treating people with respect with things such as culture and background. What is the one thing you struggle deal with: Fully becoming a character and playing them to my full extent, still learning that part. What form of acting do you prefer, classic acting, Stanislavski, Meisner technique, or Practical Aesthetics? Please provide short example: Not much of a actor, or drama enthusiast myself, no idea if this is a form of acting, but straight up improv, from what I have seen this can bring some amazing scenarios and stories when you bounce of each-others ideas and go with the flow, a good example I could give would be "Whose Line is it Anyway?" What is your Favorite TV Show: Don't watch TV much, or at all, honestly what I remember loving to watch was documentaries, especially ones by David Attenborough. What is your favorite Movie: There are a few I could give this to, but I would have to say "Eight Below" --- Section 3: Gaming Habits GURPS Experience Level: (Beginner, Novice, Expert): Complete Newbie Define Good Role Playing: Playing to your characters interests and motives, and not getting in the way of other people, trying to hog the limelight, let everyone have their shining moment. Define Meta-Gaming and why is is bad: This would be when you use Out-of-Character knowledge in character, which can provide most of the time, a advantage your character would not have such as extra information, and knowledge of enemy weaknesses and locations. Define Character Excellence: I guess I put what that means to me? Alrighty, what that says to me is playing a character to their full extent, fully delving into their shoes and acting how you believe they would act, and reaching a point where that character fully becomes alive, having their own story, motives and beliefs. What other Gaming Experience do you have: I have DMed 2 games, both from pre-made campaigns in 5th Edition, one lasted a while, the other fell flat, I have also played in a few other games, but those were a while back, and mostly in 4th Edition. What do you expect from Role Playing Game: A fun experience where a story is told, where everyone "attempts" to roleplay to the best of their ability, growing their world and interacting with a living and breathing world, also while having a blast. Are you interested in long term campaign with slow experience / slow leveling progression?: Yes, I do enjoy the idea of someone learning and growing, rather than becoming Zeus like, and enslaving everyone to make them cake. What would make you uncomfortable in Role Playing Game: Completely unrelated and bad topics being talked about, unless they actually served a purpose, like walking into a bar and everyone casually talking about rape (god forbid) Do you have Dungeon Master experiences: Eh, slightly Are you a type of person that gets attached to your characters: I haven't ever played long enough to really get to that point, but from when my character is made there is already a slight attachment, and want to see that grow. How do you handle character death: Not sure, if it is their time, its their time, and hopefully it was worth it. Do you consider yourself a power gamer or mini-maxing: Nope, hate that. Describe why a Character Arch is Import: Not sure if you mean Arc, such as a big moment in a characters development or a general Archtype, well a Arc is important as it shows a significant step in a characters growth and story, which can lead into interesting RP moments and lets you devleop your character in new ways. A archetype can be important as it allows a starting point from which your character can start, such as a belief, motive, personality, which can be built on as time passes. Do you have programing experience or experience with roll 20’s API: Nope Section 3: Game Setting & Character Concepts Stellar Winds Universe is a place of great heroes and stark evil, encompassing a lonely sector of space with magic, mystery, and high peril. In this tightly packed sector of space adventurers dare the challenges of space travel and seek the ancient secrets of dead civilizations and their treasures. Insolent rogues and pirates sail the stars plotting of their next score. Devout clerics ponder the details of the Ancient Ones through worship and philosophy. Cunning wizards seek power through the usage of magic in efforts to understand the universe while others do so to improve station. Immortal Star Elves struggle to preserve their once great civilization, now plagued by the corrupted forces of Chaos. Alien species and their interstellar empires rival one another the vital resources needed to sustain their civilization. As unimaginable abominations that don't just roam the endless caverns, ruined cities, across countless worlds but in between time and space itself. When creating a character concept you will have to decide on fitting yourself into a template that will outline the required skills and adventures you will have to start with. GURPS Space, and GURPS Traveller will help refine your character concepts. Describe Character Concept in a few sentences: This is basic idea of what your character will be based around, and it helps you build your actual character sheet around these ideas, a simple Character Concept could be, Xavier Jernels, a brutish and simple man, loves gold and all the rewards it brings. Gives you ideas for beliefs, attributes, how he looks, and a name. Qualify what skills your character should have: My character in particular would have deep tech skills, hacking, be a charming and kind man, and be good around people. Describe character concept background: Elre Inanala is a kind man, having traversed space with his father on his frequent trade trips, Elre got to see the stars often, as well as play around with the ships computers and becoming very attached to them quick. As he grew he delved deeper into the tech that ran the ship and how it all worked together, which led him to learning all the skills himself, which itself led to his extensive skills in hacking. As he slowly became more independent and took some trade trips himself, he became quite accute at sweetening deals with dealers and recipients, which is how he became so very charming. One day his father passed, and Elre took over the business to continue his fathers work, but he always dreamed of more...
Hey jack would you be around tomorrow for a chat say around 11-12 pm your time?&nbsp;
Yeh sure, sounds good
Ok I'll contact you in an hour&nbsp;
We are still looking for a player! Come join the fun!
We are looking for another player still. Join the fun!
Please contact me if your interested. You do not have to know how to play GURPS. We will teach you!
Looking forward to playing tomorrow night. &nbsp;What will Mila choose? &nbsp;Family or Power?
Power if Earandor has anything to say about !
Mila wants both! haha Cant wait to see how it plays out!