Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

China Rpg

Anyone interested in this game I plan to run as I love China so much and I konw they costumes so well if they anyone that would love to play and lean System with me that be cool I plan to Record each session on my YouTube on roll20
Hell yes, I've always wanted an excuse to look into this, count me ni.
I'd be interested but strongly depends on the time of the week since I have a few preexisting games.
if this is a china-like fantasy game with near-flaying kung fu artist and chi-controling masters. i would love to join. but like CrossJustX up there also depand on time and day.
Cool if you like to play give a day's time you are free and I try to get that day off and we can play a game may be like a oneshot 
interested in a oneshot.  Is this like romance of the three kingdoms?
Raymond V. said: interested in a oneshot.  Is this like romance of the three kingdoms? Yeah that what I running