Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

LFG: DnD 5th - new player willing to learn - GMT (18:00-23:00) Mon-Sun

I'm trying to learn D&D 5e as I have been only doing 4e and have been wanting to learn other systems, I have some experience in 5e but not any to the extent of mastering it. if any groups are starting and willing to help train a new newb, then a PM or reply here would be awesome. I do look for DMs who prefer a roleplay biased sessions and aren't too heavy on encounters, though when they do occur, they occur for a reason that helps progress in some way. I love character progression in terms of their story and how they start to make a relationship with their party and the people they meet along the way. I do like actions to have a impact on some way so bad decisions lead to consequences. I love the world to feel alive with people who have a personality and arent quest givers like in a MMO. Obviously with this I promise to hold a proper etiquette and not be rude, hopefully someone is open. Thanks for giving this a readover and happy adventuring!
Hello there. Me and friend Babro K. and I are interested to joine if you find a dm with experience. We are both new to D&D, tho I have played one campain on 4E ones. We are interested to learn more as we both are wery new. I have a lvl 1 Tiefling Ranger with a animal companian, and Barbro K have a human Sorcerer. We both follow the good alignment, tho I am chaotic and she is neutral. We are located in europe, scandinavia. We both speak english.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As you've started a new thread for this game request, I will close this thread. Please, only one thread per game.