Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Calendar Posting Glich

Edited 1467122390
For some reason the calendar will not allow me to post a game date of July 4.  Other days work OK but not July 4.  I looked and there are other games on July 4 but for some reason I can not get it to register for my game.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What is happening when you try to change the date?

Edited 1467148590
Nothing.  When I select the date then it jumps to the time.  When I select that it jumps back to the game screen but nothing has changed.  Just tried it again and this time it went to the minutes page after the hours being set which it was not doing before.  I selected that and was able to reset the game to the July 4 date.  Not sure what was causing the problem but it seems to be working correctly now.  Thanks for the response.