Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gundam Themed Mekton Zeta Game (GM and Players needed)

Hey all, it has been years since I played a Mekton Zeta game. I hosted one about a year ago as the GM, but I found myself wanting to play it and not run it lol. I am looking for people that want to run a game on either Saturday on Sunday now that my weekends have freed up. Now I say Gundam themed because I'd rather not play in an already developed universe w have seen. As much as I love the UC universe I don't want to play in that universe because I would go all Zeon. :) Would anyone be interested in this? Let me know!
I'd be interested in playing, depending on scheduling. I wouldn't be very good at running it, though.
I would be interested as a player, while I think it would be fun to DM, I read the system like once, like a year ago, and I am not really comfortable with that. Saturday and Sunday nights I am available, so if you find a GM, keep me updated. I also agree that being in a unique setting would be good, but my major hope would be to make use of most of the Mecha features in Mekton, I would be bummed to play my first Mekton game and be told "No beam weapons, no this, no that, etc".

Edited 1467276281
P.
Plus
Wade you scoundrel you need to continue our Mekton game sometime bro. >:)
No one willing to GM this?
i'd be willing to play on weekends depending on the gm's rules and timezne issues.