Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF a WtA group (Werewolf: The Apocalypse)

Hello there. Been DMing for 25+ years now but never managed to convince my guys into WtA or any other WoD games. Now with Roll20 I decided to try again, maybe I'll have better luck this time. Anyone wants to take a veteran, but noob to WoD, into a WtA game? Any groups going on? Regards!
AA, just to clarify, I want to be a player, not a storyteller.
Your guys are crazy guys.  Werewolf:  The Apocalypse is grand fun.  But oh well.  I would also be plenty interested in such a game.  I am already running one, at the moment, and am unsure about running a second, but I have zero problems with offering support, as a player with plenty of experience and twenty-seven thousand quirky characters.  Also, my time zone is EDT, the best of the time zones, if that would assist.
Up. Nobody plays WtA?
Up.
i haven't played but would be interested as well
Up.
I'm a huge fan of Werewolf: the Apocalypse, but haven't gotten a chance to play in a while. Would love to get back into it, if a storyteller can be found!
Up.
id love to get in on a WTA game if one gets going  
Up.
I have also been trying to learn this game and though I have played in one game it ended badly. I have a lot of the books on PDF I can share with someone. I would love to be a player first so I can learn the system and everything as a player. I do DM for a D&D game and a Zombie game so I guess I could try to be an ST if no one else is willing.
Still looking. =(
Any werewolf games going on? Still looking for one.
I'd certainly be interested in playing, but I don't feel comfortable enough with the system/setting to run it myself, and I'm already running another game.
UP. I got a group full of people wanting to play, but still can't find a ST.