Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro support for decks.

Score + 40

Edited 1467322404
Please consider adding some Macro support to help automate certain deck functions. *Recall and Shuffle *Deal  I am attempting to run Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok which requires many small decks that must constantly be recalled, shuffled ect.. 
Second this, would be really helpful!
It would be awesome if API support was finally added as well...since the wiki has been stating those helper functions are coming since...forever. :)
+1 Those macros would be super useful!
+1 This would be great
+1 Having played without macro support it the game was much more clunky... and it's too bad I like the premise of the game as a whole.
There you go!
I indubitably concur.  
+1 Should be easy enough to do =)
+1 indeed, that would be helpful!
Hell Yes!
Needed!
Would be helpful indeed.

Edited 1478706538
+1 I would also like this. I've been looking to try running a Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok game myself.
+1 I play Fifth Age Dragonlance and besides these commands would also be ideal Macros for testing with cards .... anyone know?
+1
+1 This would be exteremly useful
Yes, this!!!
+1 - long overdue
+1 Yes please!
Gold
Forum Champion
Yes please also +1 vote for the suggestion called, Enhanced Card Deck Features and add your comments +1 there too if you agree