Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-Order the new core rulebooks now.
Create a free account

D&D 4e, need two players for existing campaign.

I am looking for two player for an existing campaign that happens 8 PM eastern on Friday nights. Characters must be level two and due to the way the campaign has already started must be tied directly to the plot. Details of the plot cannot be released here however ideas of what kind of characters wqould be accepted are Tiefling, Deva or another kind of character with ties to either the Astral Sea or the Abyss. One Character could be a divine guardian that had been placed to protect an artifact. Or a gnoll. With discussion more ideas can possibly be thought of. I Recommend that characters be created with help of the rest of the party to insure good synergy. Please contact me on Skype, Name Verbannon.
Actually having someone play A Warforged would also be most helpful.
i'm not sure, since friday's usually party night, but if i do try, i'd be warforged warden.
That could work.
Unless you'll let me be a dwarf rogue, pickpocketing with big beefy hands, and sneak attacking with a big warhammer.
I'll be a Deva, if there is space.
Sent you a message on Skype, I'm @lasterofpuppets
Removed Comment
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
I'd be interested as well. Sent you a message on skype: jedidiahp
Campaign full